May 9-12, 2016
The Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core (MRC2) is presenting a four-day Metabolomics Workshop, May 9-12, 2016. This workshop is intended for investigators seeking a solid foundation to expand their research using metabolomics. The final 2016 program agenda can be found here.
- Study design
- Sample collection
- Analytical methods
- Data processing, statistical analysis, and metabolite identification
- Exploratory analysis with bioinformatics tools
- Case study applications
- Hands-on data analysis training, including statistical analysis and data visualization
After attending the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of the analytical methodologies and data analysis techniques used in metabolomics.
- Use this knowledge to incorporate metabolomics into your research.
- Understand the reasoning behind data processing and statistical analysis.
- Gain a working familiarity with bioinformatics tools for exploratory analysis.